Careers with Guest Home Care
We treat all of our employees with respect. If you want to work for a company where you are valued as a person and an employee, take a look at our job openings:
We are always looking for professional, hard-working, and compassionate caregivers! If this is you, read on.
Our Caregivers help the elderly live comfortably and independently in their homes. Your tasks may include light housekeeping, meal preparation, transportation for errands or appointments, medication reminders, help with personal care and bathing, and transferring and mobility of the client. Companionship is also a very important part of your job. Shifts are up to 12 hours. Additionally, we have live-in shifts where you would remain in the client’s home for 1 to several days at a time.
Requirements & Benefits
- At least 6 months of caregiving experience.
- Social security number and authorized to work in the U.S.
- Able to pass a background check.
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Mature, professional, reliable, compassionate, and have a good work ethic.
- Paid sick leave
- Extra Pay for Holidays if you work
- Bonuses for referring other caregivers
- Direct Deposit of Pay
- Paid Training
Job Description #1
We need a caregiver for our client in his Granite Falls home. He is a friendly man. He is a quadriplegic. If you have not worked with a quad before, we can train you. You must have a WA State HCA, NAC (CNA), NAR or equivalent certification. You must have Nurse Delegation training proof. The pay is $21/hour. Available shifts are Saturday and Sunday, day shifts from 6:30am to 6:30pm.